FLEX 18 insulation tape provides electrical insulation, protection, fixing, maintenance and color coding for all wires and cables in circuits up to 1 kV. Manufacturer Code: 710-00200. Blue color.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Insulation materials, adhesives and sprays
- Insulation materials
- PVC electrical tape, HELATAPE FLEX 18, width 19mm x length 20m, blue
PVC electrical tape, HELATAPE FLEX 18, width 19mm x length 20m, blue
Price: 6.50лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.045 Kgs
PVC electrical tape with Manufacturer Code 710-00200.
Provides electrical insulation for all cables and wires in circuits up to 1000 V, suitable for low, medium and high voltage. Used for indoor and outdoor usage.
- used for insulation, protection, fixation, maintenance, color coding, etc .;
- good resistance to abrasion, sunlight, moisture, chemicals and various atmospheric conditions;
- high flexibility with extreme adhesion;
- insulation of wires and cables;
- RoHs compatible.
- color blue (BU);
- global name - HTAPE-FLEX18-19x20-PVC-BU;
- package - 20 m roll;
- family product - HelaTape Flex 18;
- product group - vinyl electric tapes.
Insulation tape dimensions
- length (L) - 20 m;
- thickness (T) - 0.18 mm;
- width (W) - 19 mm.
Material and specifications
- adhesion to backing - 2.6 N / 10 mm;
- adhesion to steel - 2.6 N / 10 mm;
- breaking strength - 28 N / 10 mm;
- dielectric strength - 51 kV / mm;
- elongation at break - 250%;
- hazardous goods - no;
- insulation - yes;
- material - polyvinyl chloride (PVC);
- operating temperature - ° C from -10 ° C to + 80 ° C;
- self-extinguishing ETIM - yes;
- suitable for high voltage - no.