The Duracell Professional starter batteries are used for trucks and provide a guaranteed vehicle start. The battery of the series can also be used for buses, agricultural and construction machinery. According to the different accumulators, Ah, size, vehicle compatibility and pricing are determined.
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Batteries and rechargable batteries
- Car batteries
- Accumulator for truck, 225AH, starter, 12VDC, left +, DURACELL DP 225SHD
Accumulator for truck, 225AH, starter, 12VDC, left +, DURACELL DP 225SHD
Provides maximum power to start the vehicle and its electronic systems. Duracell Professional SHD (Super Heavy Duty) is an embodiment of quality and reliability. This battery will start every engine even under extreme conditions and will provide enough power to the truck's maintenance systems. The SHD series offers the highest safety features, fuses. The products in this series feature a centrally ventilated 4-chamber flat lid that prevents leakage of the electrolyte and provides protection from ignition.
- maximum output power, providing seamless ignition;
- no maintenance;
- hybrid technology providing minimal water consumption;
- powering all additional systems;
- maximum leakage protection and external ignition;
- resistance to heavy loads;
- model - DP 225SHD;
- type - battery for trucks;
- capacity - 225Ah;
- starting current - 1150 A (EN), 1200 A (SAE);
- voltage - 12 VDC;
- pole position - left +;
- overall dimensions - 517x273x240 mm.