Motor running capacitor with voltage 450 VAC, 40 μF and operating temperature 70 ° C. Suitable for single-phase asynchronous motors and pumps.
- Electronic Components
- Motor Runnig Capacitors
- MOTOR RUNNIG CAPACITORS 450VAC, 40UF, 70 ° C, 6.3X0.8mm terminals
MOTOR RUNNIG CAPACITORS 450VAC, 40UF, 70 ° C, 6.3X0.8mm terminals
For some monophase AC motors, it is necessary to mount a motor running capacitor in their circuit to continuously adjust the current or phase offset of the motor windings to optimize its torque. Most engines use capacitors with capacities ranging from 2.5 to 100 microfares and voltages from 370 V to 450 V.
- model - CBB60;
- type - non-polar, metallic;
- nominal voltage - 450 VAC, 50-60 Hz;
- nominal capacity - 40 uF;
- operating temperature - from -25 ° C to 70 ° C;
- capacity tolerance - ± 5%;
- size - Ф48 x 93 mm;
- nominal life - 3000 h;
- terminal - 4 x 6.3 x 0.8 mm.