The Duracell Starter Starter batteries are used for cars and provide a guaranteed vehicle startup. The battery of the series can also be used for diesel and gasoline. According to the different accumulators the Ah is determined, size, vehicle compatibility and prices.
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Lead Acid Rechargable Batteries
- Car batteries
- Car battery, 44AH, starter, 12VDC, right +, DURACELL DA 44
Car battery, 44AH, starter, 12VDC, right +, DURACELL DA 44
Provides maximum power to start the vehicle and its electronic systems. Duracell Advanced is an embodiment of quality and reliability. This automobile accumulator meets the highest demands of leading car manufacturers and is therefore the ideal battery for the modern car. Its design combines full calcium technology for improved output power with the highest possible safety through the dual lid. This battery cover ensures that the acid is completely sealed even if the battery is tilted or overturned. Additional features include improved protection against external ignition, protection against static electricity build-up. Ideal for modern SUVs. Duracell Advanced offers excellent values for cold start, capable of stable and cyclic operation. The Duracell Advanced Series offers high-quality accumulators at excellent prices.
- maximum output power, providing seamless ignition;
- modern calcium technology;
- no maintenance;
- powering all additional systems;
- maximum leakage protection and external ignition;
- model - DA 44;
- type - battery for cars;
- capacity - 44 Ah;
- starting current - 420 A (EN), 450 A (SAE);
- voltage - 12 VDC;
- position of poles - right +;
- оverall dimensions - 210x175x175 mm.