MS8040 digital desktop multimeter, RS232 interface, possibility to measure constant voltage and current, variable voltage and current with true RMS value, capacitance of capacitors in wide range, frequency, impulse fill factor, temperature etc.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Measuring instruments
- Measuring instruments and multimeters
- Digital Bench Top Multimeter MS8040 True RMS, RS232, Vac, Vdc, Aac, Adc, Hz, Ohm, F, °C
Digital Bench Top Multimeter MS8040 True RMS, RS232, Vac, Vdc, Aac, Adc, Hz, Ohm, F, °C
Digital desktop multimeter MS8040
- true RMS value for AC and voltage measurement;
- automatic and manual range;
- LCD Display with digital and analog scale;
- dimensions - 238x230x83 mm;
- power supply - 220 Vac;
- IEC1010-1 Cat.II 1000V & Cat.III 600V.
- DC voltage - 220m / 2.2 / 22/220 / 1000Vdc, ± 0.05%;
- AC voltage - 220m / 2.2 / 22/220 / 750Vac, ± 0.6%;
- DC current - 220m / 2.2m / 22m / 220m / 10Adc, ± 0.2%;
- AC current - 220m / 2.2m / 22m / 220m / 10Aac, ± 1.5%;
- resistor - 220 / 2.2k / 22k / 220k / 2.2M / 22M / 220MOhm, ± 0.3%;
- capacity - 22n / 220n / 2.2m / 22m / 220m / 2.2m / 22m / 220mF, ± 1.0%;
- logic frequency - 220 / 2.2k / 22k / 220k / 2.2M / 22M / 220MHz, ± 0.1%;
- linear frequency - from 1Hz to 100kHz, ± 0.1%;
- impulse fill factor - from 10% to 90%;
- temperature - from -30 ° C to 1000 ° C, ± 2 ° C.
1. Never exceed the limit values indicated on the scale for each measurement range.
2. Do not touch the non-insulated probe parts when measuring.
3. Never use the meter to measure voltages higher than 700VAC and 1000VDC.
4. When the value of the measured parameter is unknown, the instrument is set to the maximum range.
5. Before selecting another measurement parameter, remove the probes from the previous measurement.
6. When measuring impulse power supply, be aware that high impulse values can damage the unit.
7. The safe touch voltage is up to 60 VDC, 30 VAC rms.
8. Never measure impedance in a circuit with a supply voltage included. In the resistance measurement mode, do not measure the voltage. In the current measurement mode, do not measure the voltage.