Digital thermometer DS18B20. Provides the 9-bit code, which represents the converted into digital mode temperature readings, that indicate the temperature of the device, to 12-bit code.It has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. Information is sent to/from the DS18B20 over a 1-wire bus (t...
- Hobby KIT sets
- Assembled hobby KIT sets
- Digital thermometer DS18B20, programmable resolution, 1-wire bus, function alarm
Digital thermometer DS18B20, programmable resolution, 1-wire bus, function alarm
Digital thermometer based on DS18B20. Converts the 9-bit code representing the digitally converted temperature data to 12-bit. It has an alarm function with non-volatile, user programmable higher and lower starting points. The information is sent / received via a single bus (the second conductor is a ground, a chassis). The busbar must be connected between the central microprocessor and the thermometer. The power supply can be taken from the data line and no external power supply is needed.
Integrated circuit DS18B20
- type - digital thermometer;
- supply voltage - 5.0 VDC (3.0 VDC - 5.5 VDC, can be taken from the data line);
- consumption in standby mode - zero;
- external components - does not require;
- communication - unique one-conductor interface, required 1 pin;
- measured temperature range - from -55 ° C to + 125 ° C;
- measuring accuracy - ± 0.5 ° C in the range of -10 ° C to + 85 ° C;
- housing - TO-92.
- the solving of the thermometer is programmable from 9 to 12 bits;
- converts the 12-bit temperature data into a digital word (byte) for 0.75 sec (max);
- user-defined, non-volatile alarm systems;
- the search alarm manages, identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is out of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition).