Miniature electromechanical relay with coil voltage 24 VDC, current 17 A/250 VAC and contact system SPDT.
- Relays and Contactors
- Electromagnetic Relays
- Electromechanical Relay, 507HN-1CC-FCE24DC, coil 24VDC, 250VAC, 17A, SPDT
Electromechanical Relay, 507HN-1CC-FCE24DC, coil 24VDC, 250VAC, 17A, SPDT
Price: 2.90лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.015 Kgs
Electromagnetic relays are widely used in industrial as well as home electronics, automation, automotive industry and others. The electromagnetic relay allows high current circuits to be operated by low current ones.
- model - 507HN-1CC-FCE24DC;
- contacts configuration - SPDT ;
- rated coil voltage - 24 VDC ;
- contacts voltage - max 277 VAC;
- max. switching current - 17 A;
- contacts load capacity - 17A / 250VAC;
- contacts load capacity - 17A / 30VDC;
- coil resistance - 1440 Ohm;
- contacts resistance - 100 mOhm;
- contacts material – AgNi;
- coil power consumption - 400 mW;
- coil current - 17 mA;
- turn-on time - 20 ms;
- turn-off time - 10 ms;
- dimensions - 29 x 7.6 x 15.7 mm;
- operating temperature - -40°C to +70°C;
- contacts mechanical durability - 30 000 000 cycles;
- contacts electrical durability - 100 000 cycles;
- mounting - PCB/THT.
Technical data and drawing (EN) [PDF, 940.89 KB]