- Antennas and Aerial Devices
- Fans and Blowers
- Electrical switches and sockets
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Мotors and Engines
- Electronic Components
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Cables and Wires
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and Accessories
- Enclosures and enclosure boxes
- Sound Sources
- Light Sources and Accessories
- Radiators and Aluminum Profile
- Push Buttons and Switches
- Fuses and Curcuit Breakers
- Spare Parts
- Workshop Еquipment
- Automatics and automation devices
Contactors, also known as commutation devices with solenoid actuator, are used for the manipulation of electrical networks and associated with them users from a distance.
They function on the relay principle, but the technical parameters that operate are much larger than those of conventional relays.
Their values can reach from several amperes to a hundred amperes and several kV voltage. When used in a combination with thermal relays, contactors are used to protect the electrical system from overload.
AC-1- a mode with active or lightly inductive load.
AC-3- a mode with direct involvement of motor with a squirrel cage rotor.
AC-4- starting of a motor with squirrel cage rotor, operating in the short-term and repeating short-term with a sharp start and stop.
Vikiwat Ltd. is a direct importer of a complete range of contactors and protection relays with high quality and competitive prices.
Welcome to our online store for latest offers and models!