MS8902A is a pocket size non-contact AC voltage detector from MASTECH designed to easily locates invisible AC line and break point from 12V - 1000V. Sound and light instructions. Auto power OFF. Ideal and handy for home use withe pen type shape. The tester comes with 2 x 1.5V (AAA) batteries.
1. Never exceed the limit values indicated on the scale for each measurement range.
2. Do not touch the non-insulated probe parts when measuring.
3. Never use the instrument to measure a voltage higher than 600 VAC.
4. When the value of the measured parameter is unknown, the instrument is set to the maximum range.
5. Before selecting another measurement parameter, remove the probes from the previous measurement.
6. When measuring impulse power supply, be aware that high impulse values can damage the unit.
7. The safe touch voltage is up to 60 VDC, 30 VAC rms.
8. Never measure impedance in a circuit with a supply voltage included. In the resistance measurement mode, do not measure the voltage. In the current measurement mode, do not measure the voltage