- Antennas and Aerial Devices
- Fans and Blowers
- Electrical switches and sockets
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Мotors and Engines
- Electronic Components
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Cables and Wires
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and Accessories
- Enclosures and enclosure boxes
- Sound Sources
- Light Sources and Accessories
- Radiators and Aluminum Profile
- Push Buttons and Switches
- Fuses and Curcuit Breakers
- Spare Parts
- Relays and Contactors
- Workshop Еquipment
- Automatics and automation devices
Price and availability
The transformer is a device that transmit power from one circuit to another, which is implemented by using mutual inducible wires - called coils, which are wound around the core (magnetic core). The principle of such a transfer of energy in the transformer is known as mutual induction.
E-shaped transformers are from the type, whose core is in the form of the letter E. The core is called a ferromagnetic core and it is composed of adjacent to each other plates called gill. The power of the transformer and its type (step-down or step-up) is determined by the ratio of the cross section of the wire of the primary coil and the number of puttees compared to the cross section of wire of the secondary coil and its number of turns.
VIKIWAT Ltd. is an official distributor of high quality Bulgarian E-shaped transformers with high reliability, long life and preferential prices.
We wish you have a pleasant shopping!