Axial industrial fan FDA-4E-630B with frame and grille, blade diameter Φ630 mm, supply voltage 220 VAC. Rated power 800 W and flow rate 15000m3 / h.
- Industrial Fans and Blowers
- Industrial Fans
- Axial Fans And Blowers
- Fan, industrial, axial ф630mm, 15000m3 / h, 800W, FDA-4E-630B, 220VAC
Fan, industrial, axial ф630mm, 15000m3 / h, 800W, FDA-4E-630B, 220VAC
Axial fans are the most common type of fans and are widely used in both the household and the industry. Among their advantages are high flow, low noise and reliability.
Axial industrial fan
- model - FDA-4E-630B with frame and grille;
- blade diameter - Ф630 mm;
- rated voltage - 220 VAC (single phase);
- rated current - 3.5 A;
- rated power - 800 W;
- flow rate - 15000 m3 / h;
- speed - 1300 rpm;
- static pressure - 235 Pa;
- noise level - 76 dB;
- ambient temperature - from -5 ° C to 55 ° C;
- number of poles - 4;
- joint type - bearing;
- housing - metal.
The fan is not allowed to operate under vacuum conditions (for example, the blower can take air out of a room that can not get enough air otherwise). This will result in insufficient airflow to cool the motor and the fan will be damaged.
It is possible to adjust the fan speed by means of a frequency inverter or by phase adjustment with a reduction of the speed up to 50%. The fan can not be powered by a DC / AC inverter with a modified sinewave - this will cause it to malfunction.