Limit switch FAEL 8105012, 10A / 380V, roller stem made of metal, dimensions 100 x 40 x 40mm.
- Automatics and automation devices
- Limit, Track and Road Switches
- Final switch FAEL 8105012, 10A / 380V, roller stem
Final switch FAEL 8105012, 10A / 380V, roller stem
Terminal switches are electronic position switches that have a wide range of operating points. They control mechanical displacements and convert them into an electrical signal and can be used for both signalling and safety circuits. When interacting between the lever system and the movable parts of the tracking mechanism, the contacts are switched, resulting in the generation of an electrical signal subsequently used by the control system. They are used to control, protect and block cranes, hoists, lifts, belt conveyors and many others.
- model - FAEL 8375802;
- type - non-retaining;
- DC voltage switching voltage 380 VAC / 10 A;
- control element - roller arm;
- shoulder length - 15 mm;
- roll diameter - Ф 13 mm;
- mechanical wear resistance - 10,000,000 cycles;
- way of connection - screw terminals;
- operating temperature - from -25 to +70 ° C;
- dimensions - 100 x 40 x 40 mm;
- body material - metal;
- mounting of the switch - 2 diagonal holes x 5 mm.