DURA sodium lamp with 150W power consumption, socket E40 and color temperature 2000K. It is suitable for street lighting, public buildings, restaurants, shops and large living quarters.
- Light Sources and Accessories
- Sodium lamps
- High pressure sodium lamp, 150W, E40, 2000K, DURA
High pressure sodium lamp, 150W, E40, 2000K, DURA
The largest application is for street lighting due to the very good watt / lumen ratio - 100 lumens per watt. Moreover, sodium lamps have the longest life compared to other traditional street lighting lamps - only about 5% defect under 12,000 operating hours, and almost 50% of them can reach 27,000 hours of life - almost as much as LED lamps that also become popular for street lighting.
- type - high pressure sodium lamp;
- model - HDS -150 W;
- supply voltage - 230 VAC;
- power consumption - 150 W;
- socket - E40;
- color temperature - 2000 K;
- bulb color - transparent;
- overall dimensions - ф 46 x 205 mm.
An ignition device and a ballast are required.