Limit Switch МП1107У4 with contact system DPST - NO+NC, 10 A nominal current, 380 VAC nominal voltage and lever with roller actuator type.
- Automatics and automation devices
- Limit, Track and Road Switches
- Limit Switch МП1107У4, DPST-NO+NC, 10 A, 380 VAC, roller
Limit Switch МП1107У4, DPST-NO+NC, 10 A, 380 VAC, roller
Terminal switches are electronic position switches that have a wide range of operating points. They control mechanical displacements and convert them into an electrical signal and can be used for both signalling and safety circuits. When interacting between the lever system and the movable parts of the tracking mechanism, the contacts are switched, resulting in the generation of an electrical signal subsequently used by the control system. They are used to control, protect and block cranes, hoists, lifts, belt conveyors and many others.
- model - МП1107У4 (MP1107U4);
- type - limit switch with roller;
- contacts configuration - DPST - 1NO + 1NC;
- voltage rating - 380 VAC;
- contacts operating current - 10 A;
- actuator type - lever and roller;
- contacts resistance - 25 mOhm;
- terminal type - screw terminals;
- dimensions - 50 x 17 x 50 mm.