MS8360G Digital Multimeter with NCV, AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, frequency and capacity measurements; diode and transistor tests.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Measuring instruments
- Measuring instruments and multimeters, accessories
- Measuring instruments and multimeters
- MS8360G Digital Multimeter with NCV, LCD (4000), Vdc, Vac, Adc, Aac, Ohm, F, °C, Hz
MS8360G Digital Multimeter with NCV, LCD (4000), Vdc, Vac, Adc, Aac, Ohm, F, °C, Hz
MS8360G Digital Multimeter
- DC voltage - 400 mV / 4 V / 40 V / 400 V / 600 V;
- AC voltage - 400 mV / 2 V / 20 V / 400 V / 600 V;
- DC current - 400 uA / 4000 uA / 40mA / 400mA / 4A / 10A;
- AC current - 400 uA / 4000 uA / 40mA / 400mA / 4A / 10A;
- resistance - 400 Ohm / 4 kOhm / 40 kOhm / 400 kOhm / 4 MOhm / 40 MOhm / 400 MOhm;
- capacity - 40 nF / 400 nF / 4 uF / 40 uF / 400 uF / 4000 uF;
- frequency - up to 9,999 MHz ± (0.5% + 2);
- impulse fill factor - 1% - 99%;
- temperature - from -20 ° C to + 1000 ° C.
- continuity test - buzzer;
- diode test 2.8 V;
- measurement of hFE 0-1000 (gain factor of a transistor);
- display - (4000) with backlight;
- automatic range;
- contactless voltage detection;
- manual and automatic range;
- power supply - 6F22 (9V);
- dimensions - 195 x 92 x 55 mm.
1. Never exceed the limit values indicated on the scale for each measurement range.
2. Do not touch the uninsulated PM
3. Never use the instrument to measure a voltage higher than 600 V AC / DC.
4. When the value of the measured parameter is unknown, the instrument is set to the maximum range.
5. Before selecting another measurement parameter, remove the probes from the previous measurement.
6. When measuring impulse power supply, be aware that high impulse values can damage the unit.
7. The safe touch voltage is up to 60 VDC, 30 VAC rms.
8. Never measure impedance in a circuit with a supply voltage included. In the resistance measurement mode, do not measure the voltage. In the current measurement mode, do not measure the voltage.