Dear customers, due to the weekends and the workload of the courier companies, it is possible to delay the orders after the holidays.
- Fans and blowers
- Video surveillance
- Electrical switches and sockets
- Electrical materials
- Electric motors and engines
- Electronic components
- Small electrical appliances
- Power Supply (PSUs) and chargers
- Cables and wires
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and accessories
- Enclosures and distribution boxes
- Sound sources
- Lighting and accessories
- Radiators and aluminum profile
- Push buttons and switches
- Fuses and curcuit breakers
- Multi socket power strips
- Spare parts
- Relays and contactors
- Workshop equipment
- TV stands
- TV and satelite equipment
Automatics and automation devices
- Solenoid (electromagnetic) valves
- Limit, Track and Road Switches
- Time Relays
- Signal lamps
- Sirens, bells and alarm signalization
- Temperature Controllers
- Photo Electric Switches
- Pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Pressure switches
- Contact pressure and indicator gauges
- Programmable relays
- Monitoring and control relays
- Electronic control devices
- High temperature glass
- Pulse relays
What are Frequency Inverters (VFD)?
Frequency inverters are electronic devices that convert direct current into alternating current and significantly reduce electricity consumption. They are used to build a control system for electric motors, most often used to regulate the speed of asynchronous electric motors during certain periods of time. When a three-phase asynchronous motor operates with a variable frequency drive (VFD), it is supplied with variable frequency and voltage. The relationship between the frequency (speed) of the electric motor and its voltage is described in the U/F graph.
Different VFD Applications
- At Constant Torque - This is the load on 90% of the main industrial machines. These include hoists, positive displacement pumps, rotary compressors, conveyors, reciprocating compressors, as well as some types of mixers and extruders.
- At Constant Horsepower - This type of load is typical of the machine building industry and centrifugal applications. Examples of such loads are winding machines, large drilling machines, drilling machines, cutting machines, planers, drum reels, lathes.
- Variable Torque - This type of load is most common in fans, centrifugal pumps, centrifugal fans, turbine pumps, agitators, propeller pumps and axial compressors.
Choosing and Buying Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
Vikiwat offers a wide range of frequency inverters, which are manufactured with high quality and are offered at competitive prices. In our online store, you can quickly and easily select and order the frequency inverter (VFD) you need, and it will be delivered to you as soon as possible.