- Fans and Blowers
- Video surveillance
- Electrical Switches and Sockets
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Мotors and Engines
- Electronic Components
- Small Electrical Appliances
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Cables and Wires
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and Accessories
- Enclosures and Consumer Units
- Lighting and Accessories
- Radiators and Aluminum Profile
- Push Buttons and Switches
- Fuses and Curcuit Breakers
- Multi Socket Power Strip
- Spare Parts
- Relays and Contactors
- Workshop Еquipment
- Automatics and automation devices
- TV and satelite equipment
Price and availability
An amplifier is generally called a device in which a signal enters and is amplified. The amplifier is a key element for any sound system - public, home, car or other.
Types of amplifiers
- According to their purpose, amplifiers are divided into several main types:
- Home amplifier - has enough power for home conditions and a large selection of different inputs for connection to different devices.
- Professional amplifier - usually with serious power and possibility to be combined with other professional equipment (speakers, consoles, mixers, etc.)
- Car amplifier - powered by 12 or 24 volts, compact and well cooled.
- Amplifier for background sound - suitable for installation in systems for background sound in offices, offices, public buildings, etc.