- Fans and blowers
- Video surveillance
- Electrical switches and sockets
- Electrical materials
- Electric motors and engines
- Electronic components
- Small electrical appliances
- Power Supply (PSUs) and chargers
- Cables and wires
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and accessories
- Enclosures and distribution boxes
- Lighting and accessories
- Radiators and aluminum profile
- Push buttons and switches
- Fuses and curcuit breakers
- Multi socket power strips
- Spare parts
- Relays and contactors
- Workshop equipment
- Automatics and automation devices
- TV stands
- TV and satelite equipment
Price and availability
An amplifier is generally called a device in which a signal enters and is amplified. The amplifier is a key element for any sound system - public, home, car or other.
Types of amplifiers
- According to their purpose, amplifiers are divided into several main types:
- Home amplifier - has enough power for home conditions and a large selection of different inputs for connection to different devices.
- Professional amplifier - usually with serious power and possibility to be combined with other professional equipment (speakers, consoles, mixers, etc.)
- Car amplifier - powered by 12 or 24 volts, compact and well cooled.
- Amplifier for background sound - suitable for installation in systems for background sound in offices, offices, public buildings, etc.