A wireless USB-type amplifier that is efficient and convenient for use indoors and outdoors.
WiFi Antenna, SM-N6000, amplifier
SiMerst SM-N6000 is a WiFi antenna used to amplify the wireless internet signal to the computer device. It is suitable for usage in trucks, cars, offices and others. The antenna is compatible with laptops and computers with all operation systems. The WiFi amplifier consists of active antenna, built-in router and USB port.
- model - SM-N6000;
- standard - IEEE 802.11 b / g;
- chipset - Ralink 3070;
- data stream - 11-150 Mbps;
- sensitivity - from -85 dBm @ 11 Mbps or -73 dBm @ 54 Mbps;
- type of antenna - external 36 dBi;
- USB connector type - USB mini 2.0;
- frequency ranges - 2.412 GHz to 2.472 GHz;
- security protocols - WEP, WPA, WPA2;
- operating voltage - 5 VDC;
- operating temperature - from -10 to 65 ° C;
- humidity - from 10% to 90%.
The set includes:
Antenna, USB cable, CD with software, metal mounting stand and user manual in English and Chinese.