Helawrap cable cover is used to group and protect cables and wires in the electrical industry, panel buildings, machine building. Helawrap is a time-saving solution for industrial applications with a diameter of 13 to 16 mm, manufacturer's code 161-64201.
- Cables and Wires
- Heat-shrinkable insulating tubes and insulating materials
- Electro insulating tubes
- Cable cover Helawrap, 13-16mm, black, HWPP16
Cable cover Helawrap, 13-16mm, black, HWPP16
Cable braid with Manufacturer Code 161-64201.
The cable braid is suitable for organizing and grouping multiple cables, protecting them against bending. Suitable for use anywhere where grouping and protection of cables and wires is needed - construction, machine building, electrical industry, etc. Particularly suitable for protection of cable harnesses exposed to vibration or movement. Thanks to its special profile and the convenient applicator, Helawrap can be applied quickly and effortlessly. The unique design allows the user to easily twist the cable at any point in the braid. Helawrаp is reusable.
- ideal solution for cable protection and fixing;
- fast and easy application;
- protection against scratches;
- the braid allows branching of the cable at any point;
- a Handy HAT applicator is also included.
- color - black (BK);
- global name - HWPP16-PP-BK;
- length - 25 m;
- family product - HWPP in polypropylene;
- product group - Helawrap cable braids.
- bundle diameter - from 13 to 16 mm;
- braid thickness - 0.8 mm;
- band width - 13 mm.
Material and specifications
- material - polypropylene (PP);
- flammability - UL 94 HB;
- operating temperature - from -60 ° C to +110 ° C;
- melting temperature - 140 ° C;
- compatible with ELV Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- standards - HF, RoHS.
The price is for a linear meter.