Helawrap is used to group and protect cables and wires in the electrical industry, panel buildings, machine building. Helawrap is a time saving solution for industrial applications with total length 2 m, bundle diameter 23 to 27 mm, manufacturer code 161-64415.
- Cables and Wires
- Heat-shrinkable insulating tubes and insulating materials
- Electro insulating tubes
- Cable cover Helawrap, 2m, 23-27mm, white, HWPP25L2
Cable cover Helawrap, 2m, 23-27mm, white, HWPP25L2
Cable Cover Manufacturer Code 161-64415.
The cable cover is suitable for organizing and grouping multiple cables, protecting them against bending. Suitable for use anywhere where grouping and protection of cables and wires is needed - construction, machine building, electrical industry, etc. Particularly suitable for protection of cable harnesses exposed to vibration or movement. Thanks to its special profile and the convenient applicator tool, Helawrap can be applied quickly and effortlessly. The unique design allows the user to easily twist the cable at any point in the braid. Helawrap can be used repeatedly.
- ideal solution for cable protection and fixing;
- fast and easy application;
- protection against scratches and injuries;
- the cover allows branching of the cable at any point;
- Handy HAT applicator tool is also included.
- color - white (WH);
- global name - HWPP25L2-PP-WH;
- length - 2 m;
- family product - HWPP in polypropylene;
- product group - Helawrap cable braids.
- beam diameter - from 23 to 27 mm;
- cover thickness - 1 mm;
- band width - 20 mm.
Material and specifications
- material - polypropylene (PP);
- fire resistance - UL 94 HB;
- operating temperature - from -60 ° C to +110 ° C;
- melting temperature - 140 ° C;
- ELV compatible with Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- standards - HF, RoHS.
The price is for a set.