Cable braid made of polyester that is self-closing and is suitable for grouping and organizing multiple cables and electrical installations. The Helagaine Twist-In system has total length 5 m and supports beam diameter up to 13 mm.
- Cables and Wires
- Heat-shrinkable insulating tubes and insulating materials
- Electro insulating tubes
- Cable braid, Polyester, 5m, Ф13mm, Twist-In 13
Cable braid, Polyester, 5m, Ф13mm, Twist-In 13
Cable braid code manufacturer 170-01013.
The cable braid is suitable for organizing and grouping multiple cables, protecting them against bending. Suitable for use wherever need to group and protect cables and wires. Particularly suitable for protection of cable harnesses in automotive and mechanical engineering. The Helagaine Twist-In system can be applied quickly and effortlessly. The unique design allows the user to easily twist the cable at any point in the braid.
- easy to place, fix and remove;
- organizes and protects cables, wires and hoses;
- self-closing polyester;
- it is appropriate to modify existing systems;
- the cables can be pulled from the braid in a convenient location for you.
- color - black (BK);
- global name - Twist-In 13-PET-BK;
- length - 5 m;
- family product - Helagaine Twist-In;
- product group - Helagaine self-closing polyester braids.
- braid length - 5 m;
- braid width - 13 mm;
- bundle diameter - from 10 to 13 mm;
- braid thickness - 0.9 mm.
Material and specifications
- material - polyethylene (PE);
- fire resistance - UL 94 HB;
- operating temperature - from -50 ° C to +125 ° C;
- melting temperature - 255 ° C;
- compatible with ELV Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- standards - HF, RoHS.