Portable digital high voltage insulation tester MS5215, insulation resistance up to 5 TOhm and test voltage 5000 V. The device checks the insulation of high voltage electrical equipment - cables, transformers, electric motors and others.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Measuring instruments
- Detectors and Testers of Electrical Installations
- Digital multimeter MS5215
Digital multimeter MS5215
Insulation resistance tester MS5215
- test DC voltage - up to 5000V;
- automatic calculation of PI (polarization index) and DAR (dielectric coefficient of abstraction);
- ranges when measuring insulation resistance - 0 to 5 Tohm;
- test voltage from 250 to 5000VDC;
- test current from 1nA to 3mA;
- digital LCD display;
- interface - USB2.0 (for PC connection and data storage);
- temperature compensation with the possibility of calculating insulation resistance at ambient temperature;
- timer function;
1. Never exceed the limit values indicated on the scale for each measurement range.
2. Do not touch the non-insulated probe parts when measuring.
3. Never use the meter to measure voltages higher than 5000VDC.
4. When the value of the measured parameter is unknown, the instrument is set to the maximum range.
5. Before selecting another measurement parameter, remove the probes from the previous measurement.
6. When measuring impulse power supply, be aware that high impulse values can damage the unit.
7. The safe touch voltage is up to 60 VDC, 30 VAC rms.
8. Never measure impedance in a circuit with a supply voltage included. In the resistance measurement mode, do not measure the voltage. In the current measurement mode, do not measure the voltage.