Hygienic, LED, Emergency Light "EXIT", with directional sticker. This model emergency lighting is intended for wall mounting.
- Light Sources and Accessories
- Emergency lighting systems
- Emergency LED luminaire luminaire "EXIT", BC01-00130, 2W, 6500K, with arrows left, right, down
Emergency LED luminaire luminaire "EXIT", BC01-00130, 2W, 6500K, with arrows left, right, down
The Emergency Illumination is intended to be triggered when the main power supply is dropped and to illuminate the evacuation exits of the public spaces in which it is placed. LED technology allows extremely low power consumption and long-lasting lamp illumination.
Emergency lighting unit BC01-0120
- type - LED;
- supply voltage - 220 - 240 VAC;
- nominal power - 2 W;
- number of LEDs - 30 LEDs (SMD3528);
- body material - plastic;
- degree of protection - IP 20;
- overall dimensions - 200 x 65 x 28 mm;
- rechargeable battery (included);
- operating temperature - from -20 °C to +40 °C;
- the kit includes - an LED body, an EXIT sticker and a directional sticker.
The evacuation body has a test button and a readily visible dashboard that indicates the current status of the luminaire - so you can be sure that the emergency body will fulfill its purpose in an emergency. The button has two degrees of operation - low or high illumination. The label "EXIT", together with the arrows indicating the direction of evacuation, is sent only at the customer's request. This should be specified in a note when ordering the product.
This LED light model can not be dulled. If it is used with a key or dimming device, it will be irreparably damaged.