LED Emergency fixture "EXIT" with sticker for directions. This model emergency lighting units are intended for wall mounting.
- Light Sources and Accessories
- Emergency lighting systems
- Emergency LED fixture "EXIT", BC01-00130, 2W, 6500K, cold white
Emergency LED fixture "EXIT", BC01-00130, 2W, 6500K, cold white
Emergency EXIT units are compact in size and they are intended to be triggered when the main power supply is dropped as to illuminate the evacuation exits of the public spaces where it is mounted. LED technology allows to save because of extremely low power consumption and long-lasting lamp illumination.
Emergency lighting fixture BC01-00130
- type - LED;
- supply voltage - 220 - 240 VAC;
- nominal power - 2 W;
- number of LEDs - 30 LEDs (SMD3528);
- body material - plastic;
- degree of protection - IP 20;
- color temperature - 6500 K;
- light color - cold white;
- body color - white;
- overall dimensions - 200 x 65 x 28 mm;
- rechargeable battery (included);
- operating temperature - from -20 °C to +40 °C;
- the kit includes - LED fixture, EXIT sticker and 3pcs directional stickers;
- packing - 20pcs/carton.
Price per unit.
The emergency light body has a test button and a visible dashboard that indicates the current status of the luminaire - so you can be sure that the emergency body will fulfill its purpose as an emergency indicator. The button has two options for operating the light so you can select low or high illumination mode. The label "EXIT" together with the arrows indicate the directions of evacuation are sent only by the customer's request. This should be specified in your order when checking out.
This LED lightning unit is not dimmable. If it is used with a key or dimming device, it will be irreparably damaged.