The heat shrinkable tubing is covered with glue on the inside and after heat sealing tightly on the material of which it is placed and protects against dust and moisture.
- Cables and Wires
- Heat-shrinkable insulating tubes and insulating materials
- Heat shrink tube
- Heat shrink tubing with adhesive, Ф19.1mm, 2: 1, black
Heat shrink tubing with adhesive, Ф19.1mm, 2: 1, black
Thermo hose is used to electrically isolate the conductors (single or bundle) high resistance to mechanical abrasion makes it an ideal solution for insulation of wires of any type, size and location of which are made in cases of heat shrink adhesive achieves extremely good leak isolation of cable connections.
Heat shrinkable tube
- black color;
- version - with glue;
- diameter before shrinkage - 19.1 mm;
- diameter after shrinkage - 9.55 mm;
- compression ratio - 2: 1;
- material - polyolefin (PO);
- length - 1 m;
- operating temperature - from -55 ° C to 125 ° C.
All products in the series have the following safety standards - SGS, UL224 VW-1 C-UL CSA C 22.2OFT RoHS SonySS-00259.
The price is for 1 linear meter.