LED emergency lamp with voltage 220-240VAC and frequency 50-60Hz.
- Light Sources and Accessories
- Emergency lighting systems
- LED emergency lamp 4W, BC01-0320, BM60-60LED
LED emergency lamp 4W, BC01-0320, BM60-60LED
The emergency lamp is intended to be triggered when the main power supply is dropped illuminating the evacuation exits in public facilities. The LED technology requires extremely low power consumption and ensures long-lasting lamp illumination.
LED Emergency light
- model - BC01-0320;
- rated voltage - 220 - 240 VAC;
- frequency - 50 - 60 Hz;
- power consumption - max 4 W;
- LEDs - 60;
- protection grade - IP20;
- operating temperature - from -5 to +40 °С
- dimensions - 360 х 45 х 36 mm;
- the set includes - LED lamp, "EXIT" sticker, "arrows" stickers;
- switch - low/off/high;
- charge indicator;
- wall mount - vertical or horizontal position;
- test button;
- power cable.
This LED light model can not be dulled. If it is used with a key or dimming device, it will be irreparably damaged. The label "EXIT", together with the arrows indicating the direction of evacuation, is sent only at the customer's request. This should be specified in a note when ordering the product.