Limit switch AF1. F1/1 with 500 VAC rated voltage, 10 A rated current, contact system SPDT, actuator type plunger with roller and snap-action contact.
- Automatics and automation devices
- Limit, Track and Road Switches
- Limit Switch AF1.F1/1, SPDT, 10A/500VAC, roller plunger
Limit Switch AF1.F1/1, SPDT, 10A/500VAC, roller plunger
Terminal switches are used in all types of automation systems as well as in various applications due to the advantages of their construction, characterized by a lever system mechanically connected to one or more electrical contacts. Terminal switches you can find in our store are a few varieties - a metal cylinder, a metal cylinder and roller, a spring rod, an adjustable roller lever and a roller lever.
- model - AF1. F1/1;
- type - with spring return;
- contacts configuration - SPDT - NO+NC;
- voltage rating AC - 500 V / 10 A;
- contact triping type - snap-action;
- actuator type - plunger with roller 38 mm / ф 10 mm;
- actuator position - shifted to center;
- connection - screw terminals;
- degree of protection - IP54;
- dimensions - 100 x 94 x 32 mm;
- housing material - aluminum (silumin);
- mounting - 2 holes ф 4.6 x 33 mm.