Limit Switch model BAF1-2RN RH with contact system SPDT - 1 NO + 1 NC, rated current 20 A, rated voltage 250 VAC and side plunger type actuator.
- Automatics and automation devices
- Limit, Track and Road Switches
- Limit Switch BAF1-2RN RH, SPDT-NO+NC, 20A/250VAC, plunger
Limit Switch BAF1-2RN RH, SPDT-NO+NC, 20A/250VAC, plunger
Terminal switches are mechanical devices primarily used to limit the movement of various mechanisms that perform primarily reciprocal motion. Constructively encompass a lever system mechanically coupled to one or more electrical contacts. They find a wide application in automatic machine tool control, motion control, manipulation or action control, signalling, blocking of control and operating circuits.
- model - BAF1-2RN RH;
- contacts configuration - SPDT - 1NO + 1NC;
- rated voltage - 125 VAC / 250 VAC / 380 VAC;
- rated current - 20 A;
- actuator type - side pin plunger;
- terminal type - screw terminals;
- dimensions - 82 x 102 x 33 mm.