Limit switch MP1302LU2-11A with 660 VAC / 440 VDC rated voltage, 10 A rated current, contact system DPST - 1NO + 1NC, actuator type domed plunger with 8 mm lengh and diameter Ф 9 mm.
- Automatics and automation devices
- Limit, Track and Road Switches
- Limit Switch MP1302LU2-11A, 1NO+1NC, 10A/660VAC, plunger
Limit Switch MP1302LU2-11A, 1NO+1NC, 10A/660VAC, plunger
Terminal switches are electronic position switches that have a wide range of operating points. They control mechanical displacements and convert them into an electrical signal and can be used for both signalling and safety circuits. When interacting between the lever system and the movable parts of the tracking mechanism, the contacts are switched, resulting in the generation of an electrical signal subsequently used by the control system. They are used to control, protect and block cranes, hoists, lifts, belt conveyors and many others.
- model - MP1302LU2-11A;
- type - with spring return;
- contacts configuration - DPST - 1NO + 1NC;
- voltage rating AC - 660 V / 10 A;
- voltage rating DC - 440 V / 10 A;
- actuator type - domed plunger 8 mm / ф 9 mm;
- operating frequency - 25 cycles / min;
- electrical life - 1 600 000 cycles;
- mechanical life - 20 000 000 cycles;
- connection - screw terminals;
- degree of protection - IP54;
- dimensions - 72 x 79 x 30 mm;
- housing material - aluminum (silumin).