Express Fix is the first professional mounting adhesive with solvent that instantly connects a wide range of materials. FixPL600 seals immediately to the substrate without additional reinforcement or waiting.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Insulation materials, adhesives and sprays
- Adhesives glues
- Mounting adhesive FixPL600, 75g
Mounting adhesive FixPL600, 75g
Express Fix is designed specifically for use indoors and outdoors. The glue is compatible with a wide range of substrates such as metal, glass, aluminum, masonry, ceramics, concrete, plasterboard, chipboard, plywood, stone, MDF, solid PVC, plastics and more. Thanks to its revolutionary formula, the adhesive achieves excellent initial and ultimate strength.
- solvent-based formula that instantly adheres both surfaces;
- it is not necessary to wait for the solvent to evaporate;
- works with a contact adhesive method;
- no additional mechanical strengthening is required;
- used indoors and outdoors;
- after drying it can be dyed;
- for porous and non-porous surfaces;
- easy to use at low temperatures (up to -10 ° C);
- low smell.
FixPL600 mounting glue
- density (specific gravity) - 1.25 g / cm3;
- temperature stability after curing - from -20 ° C to + 80 ° C;
- open time - 10 minutes;
- operating temperature - from -10 ° C to + 35 ° C;
- fills cracks - up to 10 mm;
- initial strength - 12 g / cm2;
- final strength (DIN EN 205) - 50 - 60 kg / cm2;
- time to reach ultimate strength - 24 hours;
- expense on flat surfaces - 300 g / m2;
- contraction - 25%.