The MY-64 digital multimeter has a wide range of features. It can measure constant and alternating voltage and AC / DC current strengths, as well as wide range resistors, bipolar transistor gains, capacitance capacitors, temperature and frequency.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Measuring instruments
- Measuring instruments and multimeters
- Multimeter MY64, LCD, VAC, VDC AAC, ADC, Ohm, ° C, Hz
Multimeter MY64, LCD, VAC, VDC AAC, ADC, Ohm, ° C, Hz
- power supply - 6F22 (9V);
- dimensions - 189x91x32 mm.
- DC voltage - 200 mV / 2 V / 20 V / 200 V / 1000 V;
- AC voltage - 2 V / 20 V / 200 V / 700 V;
- DC current - 2mA / 20mA / 200mA / 10A;
- AC current - 20mA / 200mA / 10A;
- resistance - 200 Ohm / 2 kOhm / 20 kOhm / 200 kOhm / 2 MOhm / 20 MOhm / 200 MOhm;
- capacity - 2 nF / 20 nF / 200 nF / 2 uF / 20 uF;
- frequency - 20 kHz ± 1.5%;
- temperature - from -20 ° C to + 1000 ° C.
- continuity test with buzzer;
- diode test 2.7 V;
- measurement of hFE 0-1000 (gain factor of transistor).
1. Never exceed the limit values indicated on the scale for each measurement range.
2. Do not touch the non-insulated probe parts when measuring.
3. Never use the meter to measure a voltage higher than 700 V AC / 1000 DC.
4. When the value of the measured parameter is unknown, the instrument is set to the maximum range.
5. Before selecting another measurement parameter, remove the probes from the previous measurement.
6. When measuring impulse power supply, be aware that high impulse values can damage the unit.
7. The safe touch voltage is up to 60 VDC, 30 VAC rms.
8. Never measure impedance in a circuit with a supply voltage included. In the resistance measurement mode, do not measure the voltage. In the current measurement mode, do not measure the voltage.