The Industrial portable switchboard with fuses provides reliable and convenient distribution of power supply to construction sites, repair sites and wherever portable power supply is used. The board has a three-phase CEE 400 VAC 5-pin input, 1x CEE 400 VAC 32A, 2x CEE 400VAC 16A, 4x 230VAC 16A, as well as fuses.
- Enclosures and enclosure boxes
- Industrial and home electrical switchboards
- Portable switchboard with fuses, 1x CEE 400 VAC 32A, 2x CEE 400 VAC 16A, 4x 230 VAC 16A
Portable switchboard with fuses, 1x CEE 400 VAC 32A, 2x CEE 400 VAC 16A, 4x 230 VAC 16A
The movable switchboard is widely used to distribute electrical power from various types of generators. It is mainly used in construction sites, various assembly and repair activities, specific agricultural activities, as well as in military field camps. Portable switchboard provides three-phase power (400 VAC 32 and 16 A) as well as single phase (230 VAC / 16 A). It also provides protection via fuses 1 x FI 40 A, 4-pin 30 mA, 1 x LS 400 V / 16 A, 2 x LS 230 V / 16 A.
The switchboard is located on a steel tubular construction that provides strength and easy transportation. The fuses are in a lockable box with a transparent door, and all exits are sewn from solid plastic covers to protect them from dirt and moisture penetration.
- construction - steel pipe;
- input - three-phase CEE 400 VAC 5-pin;
- outputs - 1x CEE 400 VAC 32A, 2x CEE 400VAC 16A, 4x 230VAC 16A;
- protection - 1 x FI 40 A, 4-pin 30 mA, 1 x LS 400 V / 16 A, 2 x LS 230 V / 16 A;
- cable length - 2 m.