FLEX 15 electrical insulation tape provides electrical insulation, protection, fixing, maintenance and color coding for all wires and cables in circuits up to 1 kV. Manufacturer Code: 710-00157.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Insulation materials, adhesives and sprays
- Insulation materials
- PVC insulation tape, HTAPE-FLEX15YE, 19mm x 20m, green-yellow
PVC insulation tape, HTAPE-FLEX15YE, 19mm x 20m, green-yellow
Price: 2.90лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.080 Kgs
Provides electrical insulation for all cables and wires in circuits up to 1000 V, suitable for low, medium and high voltage. Used for indoor and outdoor usage. Can be used for insulation, protection, fixation, maintenance, color coding, etc .
- good resistance to abrasion, sunlight, moisture, chemicals and various atmospheric conditions;
- high flexibility with extreme adhesion;
- insulation of wires and cables;
- suitable for mechanical and electrical applications up to 1000 V;
- VDE approved according to IEC 60454-3-1-7 / F-PVCP / 90;
- flame retardant according to IEC 60454-2.
- color - green-yellow;
- global name - HTAPE-FLEX15-19x20M-710-00157;
- package - 20 m roll;
- family product - HelaTape Flex 15;
- product group - vinyl electric tapes.
- length (L) - 20 m;
- thickness (T) - 0.15 mm;
- width (W) - 19 mm.
Material and specifications
- adhesion to backing - 2.0 N / 10 mm;
- adhesion to steel - 2.2N / 10 mm;
- breaking strength - 28 N / 10 mm;
- dielectric strength - 45 kV / mm;
- elongation at break - 200%;
- hazardous goods - no;
- material - polyvinyl chloride (PVC);
- operating temperature - ° C from -10 ° C to + 90 ° C;
- self-extinguishing ETIM - yes;
- expires after - 5 years;
- certificates - IEC 60454-3-1-7 / F-PVCP / 90.