Alarm, mechanical bell with a working voltage of 100 to 220 VAC, 82 mm bell diameter and 80 dB ring volume.
- Automatics and automation devices
- Sirens, bells and alarm signalization
- Alarm bell 80dB, 110-220 VAC
Alarm bell 80dB, 110-220 VAC
Suitable for schools or large warehouses for alert and signaling. The alarm bell is designed to operate at a voltage of 220 VAC 50 Hz, but can also be used on 110 VAC supply circuits of the same frequency. For the whole, adjustment is required, which is achieved by reducing the air gap between the anchor hammer and the bells.
- nominal voltage - 110-220 VAC, 50 Hz;
- noise level - 80 dB;
- bell diameter - 82 mm;
- body material - metal, plastic;
- black color.