The switching power supply unit transforms the electricity grid AC voltage into DC with lower rate. It has big efficiency, small size and weight.
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Pulse and LED Power Supplies
- LED Power Supply 24VDC, 1A, 25W, 220VAC, IP20, non-waterproof, BY02-10250
LED Power Supply 24VDC, 1A, 25W, 220VAC, IP20, non-waterproof, BY02-10250
Pulse power supplies are widely used as power sources for electrical current and voltage in radioelectronics, communication and computing, medical equipment, automatic control of production processes, as well as in other areas of electronics. They build up and stabilize the voltage that an electric appliance is powered by, while at the same time setting and adjusting the current impulse. A great advantage of the pulse power units is their compact size, as well as the high efficiency - over 90%. When choosing a power supply, you need to determine how much wattage the power source consumes, and it is advisable to add 20% of the total power of your system to ensure the proper functioning of the power supply.
Pulse power supply 24V
- model - BY02-10250;
- supply voltage - 220 - 240 VAC;
- output voltage - 24 VDC;
- output current - 1 A;
- output power - 25 W;
- material - aluminum;
- operating temperature - from - 5° C to +40° C;
- material - aluminium;
- degree of protection - IP20 (non-waterproof);
- dimensions - 80 x 55 x 35 mm;
- packing - 60pcs/carton.
- Price is for 1pcs. LED power supply