FLEX 1000+ insulation tape provides electrical insulation, protection, fixing, maintenance and color coding for all wires and cables in circuits up to 1 kV. Manufacturer Code: 710-10604. Red tape.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Insulation materials, adhesives and sprays
- Insulation materials
- PVC electrical tape HELATAPE FLEX 1000+, width 19mm x length 20m, red
PVC electrical tape HELATAPE FLEX 1000+, width 19mm x length 20m, red
Price: 6.50лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.100 Kgs
PVC insulation tape with manufacturer's code 710-10604.
Provides electrical insulation for all cables and wires up to 1000 V, suitable for low, medium and high voltage. Used for indoor and outdoor usage.
- used for insulation, protection, fixation, maintenance, color coding, etc .;
- excellent durability over a wide temperature range of -18 ° C to + 80 ° C according to CSA C22.2;
- high flexibility with extreme adhesion;
- insulation of wires and cables;
- RoHs compatible;
- VDE approved according to IEC 60454-3-1-7 / F-PVCP / 90;
- excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, chemicals, corrosion and ultraviolet exposure;
- primary electrical insulation for all bundles of cables and cables up to 1 kV.
- color - red (RD);
- global name - HTAPE-FLEX1000 + C 19x20-PVC-RD;
- package - 20 m roll;
- family product - HelaTape Flex 1000+;
- product group - vinyl electric tapes.
Insulation tape dimensions
- length (L) - 20 m;
- thickness (T) - 0.18 mm;
- width (W) - 19 mm.
Material and specifications
- adhesion to backing - 2.5 N / 10 mm;
- adhesion to steel - 3 N / 10 mm;
- breaking strength - 35 N / 10 mm;
- dielectric strength - 45 kV / mm;
- elongation at break - 300%;
- hazardous goods - no;
- insulation - yes;
- material - polyvinyl chloride (PVC);
- operating temperature - ° C from -10 ° C to + 80 ° C;
- self-extinguishing ETIM - yes;
- suitable for high voltage - no.
Technical data (EN) [PDF, 49.95 KB]