Silicone paste for heat dissipation 0.5g white.
- Workshop Еquipment
- Insulation materials, adhesives and sprays
- Thermal paste
- Silicone thermal conductive paste 0.5g, white
Silicone thermal conductive paste 0.5g, white
The thermal paste supports the heat transfer between the electronic components and the radiator. It is necessary for the correct operation of each type of temperature sensors. It protects against atmospheric influences and prevents breakthroughs. The thermopath is characterized by very good chemical resistance to oxidation, sulfur dioxide, aqueous solutions of acids, alkalis, salts, and ammonia. When using SSR relays, semiconductor elements and other electronic components and instruments, it is usually necessary to use a heat-conducting paste. It is also used in computer technology, processors and video cards.
- form - PVC envelope;
- coefficient of thermal conductivity from 0 ° C to 50 ° C - 0.88 W / m x ° C; Resistance - 5 x 1014 Ohm x cm;
- density at 20 ° C - 1.47g / cm 3;
- melting point - 350 ° C;
- freezing point - at -50 ° C;
- special thermal coefficient at 50 ° C - 0.243 Cal / g x ° C;
- properties of the preparation - silicone base;
- operating temperature - from -50 ° C to 200 ° C;
- color - white.