Polycrystalline solar panel 80 W, 12 V, 4.26 A.
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Solar and Photovoltaic Panels
- Solar panels
- Polycrystalline solar module 80W, 12V, 4.26A
Polycrystalline solar module 80W, 12V, 4.26A
Solar (photovoltaic PV) systems are used to power homes, villas, farms, remote locations, islands, yachts, telecommunication stations, and more. The main components of the solar systems are: photovoltaic (solar) panels, solar controller, rechargeable batteries and inverter. Self-power solar power systems can achieve energy independence - no accession contracts, monthly charges and the need to build an energy grid to your site.
Photovoltaics generate electricity and rechargeable batteries provide the necessary supply at night or in cloudy weather.
- model - CPV18P80;
- type - polycristal (Poly-Si);
- power (max) - 80 W;
- power tolerance - 0/+3 %;
- rated voltage - 18.8 V;
- rated current - 4.26 A;
- open circuit voltage - 22.80 V;
- short circuit current - 4.75 A;
- dimensions - 788 x 670 x 40 mm;
- operating voltage (max) - 1000 VDC;
- operating temperature - 45 °C;
- temperature range - -40 °C ~ +85 °C;
- frame material – aluminum;
- certificates - CE, IEC 61215, IEC 61730.
When installing solar systems for greater output power and higher output voltage, the solar panels can be used in parallel and in parallel according to the manufacturer's requirements.
In these cases, the following requirements must be met
- the solar panels are from the same manufacturer;
- the solar panels have the same generated power and voltage;
- the solar panels are of the same batch.
When installing solar panels, the following requirements must be met
- it is forbidden to break the panel integrity (drilling, cutting, grooving, bending);
- the installation is carried out on a flat bearing surface (frame, construction) using the elliptical openings provided by the manufacturer or with suitable brackets in combination with screws, bolts, chrome-nickel-vanadium steel flanges;
- it is mandatory to have a 1mm clearance (provided by a fan pad) to compensate for the linear extension due to panel heating during work;
- a gap of 5 to 10 mm is left between the individual panels to compensate for the temperature extensions (this distance can be filled with suitable elastic seals).
Connector RO-1 (MC4) for solar panel, female, with metal pinPrice: 2.50лв. VAT Incl.
Solar Charge Controller, 7A, 12/24V, waterproof-5%Price: 37.91лв. VAT Incl.List Price:
39.90лв.VAT Incl.discounts infoDiscounts infoPrice: 37.91лв. VAT Incl.List Price: 39.90лв.VAT Incl.Discount: 2.00лв. (5.00%)
PV cable for solar panel 6mm2-40%Price: 2.10лв. VAT Incl.List Price:
3.50лв.VAT Incl.discounts infoDiscounts infoPrice: 2.10лв. VAT Incl.List Price: 3.50лв.VAT Incl.Discount: 1.40лв. (40.00%)