E5CS is a microprocessor, highly efficient and reliable controller measuring and maintaining temperature. It is widely used in the automation of manufacturing processes for monitoring and contoling the temperature in solids, liquids and gases in the machine-building, chemical and other industries.
- Automatics and automation devices
- Temperature Controllers
- Temperature controller E5CS, 220VAC, 0 -1200 °C, type K, SSR output
Temperature controller E5CS, 220VAC, 0 -1200 °C, type K, SSR output
Price: 69.90лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.160 Kgs
Notify me when the product is available
Temperature controller E5CS PID
- temperature sensor - thermocouple type K (sold separatly from the controler);
- working temperature range - 0 to 1200 °C;
- supply voltage - 220 VAC ± 10 %;
- operating frequency - 50 Hz;
- output type - SSR with control from 3 to 32 VDC;
- indication - 2 4-digit displays (for the tempearature setting value "SV" and for the measured temperature "PV");
- measurement error - ± 1 %;
- temperature coeficient - At ambient temperature 20 °C ±2 °C (≥ 0.05 % / °C for the working temperature range 0 °C to 50 °C);
- sensor cold end compensation error - ≥ 2 °C;
- operating environment temperature - 0 to 50 °C;
- humidity - 35 - 85 % RH without corrosion fumes;
- dimensions - 48 x 48 x 108 mm;
- mounting - panel;
- connection - terminals.
Advantages of E5CS
- analog and digital filter against interference;
- two displays (red and green) to visualize the measured and the set temperature;
- the temperature PID law with digital tuning (all parameters are entered from the keyboard on the front panel );
- option to calibrate used Thermosensor;
- set all the parameters from 0 to maximum value;
- option to automatically determine the parameters of the regulator.
Технически характеристики и инструкции E5CS [PDF, 366 KB]