The Helawrap cable management system is the ideal solution for grouping, protecting and fixing cables and wires in industrial, home and office environments. Bush Diameter 17 to 21 mm, Manufacturer Code 161-80024.
- Cables and Wires
- Heat-shrinkable insulating tubes and insulating materials
- Electro insulating tubes
- Cable shielding Helawrap, 17-21mm, white, HWPP20
Cable shielding Helawrap, 17-21mm, white, HWPP20
Cable shielding with manufacturer Code 161-80024.
The cable braid is suitable for organizing and grouping multiple cables, protecting them against bending or bending. Suitable for use anywhere where grouping and protection of cables and wires is needed - construction, machine building, electrical industry, etc. Particularly suitable for protection of cable harnesses exposed to vibration or movement. Thanks to its special profile and the convenient applicator, Helawrap can be applied quickly and effortlessly. The unique design allows the user to easily twist the cable at any point in the braid. Helawrap can be used repeatedly.
- ideal solution for protecting and fixing cables;
- fast and easy application;
- protection against scratches and injuries;
- the braid allows branching of the cable at any point;
- color - white (WH);
- global name - HWPP20-PP-WH;
- length - 25 m;
- family product - HWPP in polypropylene;
- product group - Helawrap cable braids.
- bundle diameter - from 17 to 21 mm;
- thickness of the braid - 1 mm.
Material and specifications
- material - polypropylene (PP);
- fire resistance - UL 94 HB;
- operating temperature - from -30 ° C to +90 ° C;
- standards - HF, RoHS.
The price is for a linear meter.