The GBD10 acoustic sensor that responds to glass breakage is sensitive to signals with a frequency of 2 to 10 kHz. Upon activation, the plate relay is triggered and an alarm signal is generated. The trigger frequency can be adjusted smoothly.
- Automatics and automation devices
- Acoustic glass break detector GBD10, 9-16VDC, 2-12kHz
Acoustic glass break detector GBD10, 9-16VDC, 2-12kHz
Price: 31.00лв. VAT Incl.
Weight: 0.072 Kgs
The acoustic sensor is activated by breaking glass and acts as an anti-theft alarm system.
- model - GBD10;
- supply voltage - 9-16 VDC;
- current consumption - 20 mA;
- relay output - NC, 18 Ohm;
- relay parameters - 0.1 A / 24 VDC;
- alarm time - 2-3 sec;
- detection range - <15 m;
- operating temperature - from -10 ° C to + 50 ° C;
- storage temperature - from -20 ° C to + 60 ° C;
- sizes - 88 x 62 x 22 mm;
- indication - LED red signal in alarm / LED green signal in captured noise.
For additional technical information, please refer to the product manual.