Axial duct fan VL-2E-250 with two-sided grille and metal body, blade diameter Φ250 mm, supply voltage 220 VAC. Rated power 130 W and flow rate 1850 m3 / h.
- Industrial Fans and Blowers
- Industrial Fans
- Axial Fans And Blowers
- Axial Duct Fan , VL-2E-250, Ф250mm, 220VAC, 130W, 1850m3/h
Axial Duct Fan , VL-2E-250, Ф250mm, 220VAC, 130W, 1850m3/h
Axial fans are the most common type of fans and are widely used in both the household and the industry. Among their advantages are high flow, low noise and reliability.
Axial duct fan
- model - VL-2E-250 with two-sided grille;
- blade diameter - Ф250 mm;
- body dimensions - Ф306x175 mm;
- operating voltage - 220 VAC;
- rated current - 0.55A;
- rated power - 130 W;
- flow rate - 1850 m3 / h;
- speed - 2600 rpm;
- number of poles - 2;
- joint type - bearing;
- operating temperature - from -40 ° C to + 60 ° C;
- noise level - 65 dB;
- maximum static pressure - 190 Pa;
- body - metal.
The fan is not allowed to operate under vacuum conditions (for example, the blower can take air out of a room that can not get enough air otherwise). This will result in insufficient airflow to cool the motor and the fan will be damaged.
It is possible to adjust the fan speed by means of a frequency inverter or by phase adjustment with a reduction of the speed up to 50%. The fan can not be powered by a DC / AC inverter with a modified sinewave - this will cause it to malfunction.