- Video surveillance
- Electrical switches and sockets
- Electrical materials
- Electric motors and engines
- Electronic components
- Small electrical appliances
- Power Supply (PSUs) and chargers
- Cables and wires
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and accessories
- Enclosures and distribution boxes
- Sound sources
- Lighting and accessories
- Radiators and aluminum profile
- Push buttons and switches
- Fuses and curcuit breakers
- Multi socket power strips
- Spare parts
- Relays and contactors
- Workshop equipment
- Automatics and automation devices
- TV stands
- TV and satelite equipment
Industrial fans are characterized by reliable operation and long service life. They are usually used for the ventilation, aspiration and cooling of factories, production workshops, halls and other premises, where the ventilation system is of key importance for the correct work process and the health of the personnel.
Industrial fans are divided into three main types, depending on their principle of operation and method of installation:
Centrifugal fans (Blower fans)
The industrial fans offered by Vikiwat are most often used in the construction of:
- Industrial exhaust systems.
- Industrial air conditioning systems.
- Industrial heating systems.
The axial fans are one of the most used types of fans. With them, the air flow that is driven by the fan blades is oriented along the axis of the fan, so therefore they are known as axial fans. They can be used both in industry and in everyday life. Thanks to the specially designed blades, this type of fans creates high air flow rate at low noise levels.
Types of axial fans
Just like the other types of industrial fans, axial fans are divided into the following main types depending on the specific application and operating environment:
- With general application.
- Smoke blowers.
- High-temperature resistant axial fans.
Applications of axial fans
The axial fans are most often placed in ventilation shafts or duct pipes in public buildings or industrial halls. Depending on the work environment, the specific technical characteristics and application features must be considered.
The axial industrial fans offered by Vikiwat are modern models with exceptionally good parameters, different levels of protection and are all available at competitive prices. In addition to a wide range of axial fans, on our website you will also find fan grilles and other accessories.
At the Vikiwat online store, you will find industrial duct fans for voltages of 220 VAC, 50 Hz for suction of air from indoor spaces such as greenhouses, warehouses and workshops. Choose a high-quality duct fan with low noise and high efficiency at the Vikiwat ecommerce store.
Applications of Duct Fans
Duct fans are mainly used in the industry, most often for ventilation of large rooms with normal work environment. They are suitable for workshops, offices, warehouses, and other industrial sites.
Some duct fans have special adaptable valve that helps to easily distribute the air flow. This allows the air flow from one heater, through the duct fan, to be distributed in several different rooms.
Centrifugal Fan (Snail Fan)
Snail-type centrifugal fans are used for a wide variety of industrial purposes. Depending on the requirements of the specific application, they can be divided into the following types:
- Centrifugal fans with general application designed for standard environments.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel fans for aggressive environments.
- Explosion-proof turbine fans.
- Heat-resistant fans.
- Dust collection fans.
- Smoke blower fans.
- Duct fans.
What Types of Centrifugal Fans we Offer?
At the Vikiwat.com online store you can choose from a variety of centrifugal fans with a variety of applications for ventilation of:
- industrial premises such as factories, shops, paint workshops, shopping centres, greenhouses.
- cooling of steam engines.
- in factories for production of plastics, packaging, for pressing of olive oil, etc.
How to choose an industrial fan?
Different types of fans find different applications in the industry and it is sometimes quite difficult to make the right choice. Although there is no exact formula, the main parameters that are considered when choosing an industrial fan are:
- Type of transported gases (this includes all their specific features, such as concentration of dust particles, aggressiveness, and temperature).
- Design features (including overall dimensions and noise level).
How can we regulate the air flow of industrial fans?
The air flow rate of industrial fans can be regulated with a suitable electronic regulator. For fans with 230 VAC power supply, Vikiwat recommends electronic speed control of fans and electric motors up to 500W, and for fans with 380 VAC power supply Frequency inverter SV008IG5A-4, control of three-phase electric motor 750W.