UPS battery GB12-42 lead acid, non-serviceable, VLRA, at 12V / 42Ah. With long life and suitable for UPS power supplies. Dimensions - 198 x 166 x 172 mm. Encapsulated rechargeable battery.
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- Batteries and rechargable batteries
- Lead Acid Rechargable Batteries
- Battery, 12VDC, 42Ah, rechargeable, constant voltage, encapsulated
Battery, 12VDC, 42Ah, rechargeable, constant voltage, encapsulated
Lead-acid rechargeable batteries with valve regulation - VRLA. The battery is widely used and is designed to work in sub-charging mode (UPS, video surveillance, alarm systems, emergency power systems, etc.). Can be mounted in any position (vertically or horizontally).
Battery 12V, 42Ah
- model - GB12-42;
- type - lead-acid, non-serviceable gel accumulator;
- nominal voltage - 12 V;
- rechargeable - yes;
- nominal capacity - 42 Ah;
- starter current battery - no;
- height with terminals - 172 mm;
- dimensions (AxBxCxD) - 172 х 198 х 160 х 160 mm;
- manufacturer - Universal Power.