UPS inverter KEMOT URZ3406 with pure sine wave, 12 VDC to 220 VAC voltage inverting and 700 W rated maximum power output. The inverter has battery charging function and automatic voltage regulation.
- Power Supply (PSUs) and Chargers
- UPS, emergency power supplies
- UPS inverter KEMOT URZ3410, 12VDC-220VAC, 700W, pure sinewave, vertical
UPS inverter KEMOT URZ3410, 12VDC-220VAC, 700W, pure sinewave, vertical
With this inverter, you get a budget and reliable power solution virtually anywhere on different types of devices and consumer electronics: laptops, chargers, TVs, video and DVD players, game consoles, small tools, etc. running on 230 VAC. It has high peak power. The compact design, the metal housing and the relatively light weight allow it to be used in a variety of environments. Built-in protectors protect your devices from damage and battery protection protects from deep discharge of the battery used for power. This will make sure that you have enough power to start your vehicle.
- model - KEMOT URZ3410;
- battery input voltage - 12 VDC;
- input voltage - 180 - 275 VAC;
- input frequency - 45 Hz - 60 Hz;
- output voltage - 230 VAC ± 8%;
- output wave form - real sine wave;
- output frequency - 50 / 60 Hz ± 0.5 Hz;
- output power - 700 W (max);
- output - 2 x 220VAC / 16A power outlet sockets;
- battery charge current - 10 A (max);
- efficiency (DC to AC) - ≥ 85 %;
- conversion time (AC to DC) - ≤ 4 ms;
- protections - overload (circuit breaker), short circuit, overvoltage, undervoltage;
- enviroment temperature - 0 - 40 °C;
- enviroment humidity - 10 - 90 %;
- battery wiring - red (+) and black (-) cables for battery (+) and battery (-) ;
- battery cable length - 2 x 0.7 m;
- power cable length - 0.8 m;
- dimensions - 340 x 180 x 145 mm;
- housing - metal box.
- a specialist have to be consulted in order to choose the right power of the inverter for your application;
- the power of the inverter is rated with active load like heaters, furnaces etc.. Fridges, air-conditions, electrical motors and engines are inductive or capacitive load and the rated inverter power have to be 3 to 5 times higher than the power consumtion of the load.