High-performance IP68 cable socket, making it highly moist and dust-proof. Suitable for installation in outdoor installations, underground installations, submerged installations and in cable ducts.
Cable clamp, IP68, Reliseal V56
Cable socket, manufacturer's code 435-01660
Realiseal gel cable joint is suitable for cable connections under extreme conditions, outdoors and underground. For use in low voltage grids such as direct connection. In common connections in industrial buildings, underground, submerged, external, internal and in cable channels. The universal rectilinear socket has a degree of protection IP68 and consists of a rigid polypropylene shell (PP) filled with RELICON gel. The system is tested according to EN 60529: 1991. The connector can be used to connect polymer cables and wires of PVC, XLPE, PE, EPR and others. Reliseal meets the highest requirements for electrical installations and offers mechanical protection, insulation and sealing in one working step. The installer saves time and does not require special installation tools.
- shell-shaped - flame retardant impact;
- degree of protection - IP68;
- relicon gel - nontoxic, high dielectric strength;
- easy to install
- resistance - UV, aging and atmospheric influences;
- lifetime warranty for proper operation;
- connector - ready for installation;
- tested according to EN 60529: 1991.
- color - green (GN);
- manufacturer name - Reliseal V56-PP / SI-GN;
- series of products - RELICON Reliseal;
- way of connecting - crimping;
- product group - a cable joint with a gel.
- height (H) - 47 mm;
- length (L) - 190 mm;
- width (W) - 60 mm.
Dimensions of wires
- for cables with a diameter of 2.5 to 6.5 mm;
- cables with cross-section of the conductor (max.) - 5 x 6 mm²;
- cables with cross-section of the conductor (min.) - 3 x 2.5 mm².
Material and specifications
- ELV compatibility (Article 4 - 2) - yes;
- material - polypropylene (PP), silicone (SI);
- operating temperature - from -20 ° C to + 90 ° C;
- storage period - unlimited.