Dear customers, due to the weekends and the workload of the courier companies, it is possible to delay the orders after the holidays.
- Fans and blowers
- Video surveillance
- Electrical switches and sockets
- Electrical materials
- Electric motors and engines
- Electronic components
- Small electrical appliances
- Power Supply (PSUs) and chargers
- Hobby KIT sets
- Computer peripherals
- Connectors and accessories
- Enclosures and distribution boxes
- Sound sources
- Lighting and accessories
- Radiators and aluminum profile
- Push buttons and switches
- Fuses and curcuit breakers
- Multi socket power strips
- Spare parts
- Relays and contactors
- Workshop equipment
- Automatics and automation devices
- TV stands
- TV and satelite equipment
Cable glandis a mechanical device that is used to safely connect a cable to a panel or other surface. In this way the free end of the cable can be easily and quickly attached without tension or bending.
Cable glands are four main types depending on the material: plastic, brass, aluminum and stainless steel.
They are universal inputs for different types of cables: telecommunication cables, supply cables, installation cables, etc.
Basic standards in cable glands are PG and metric (mm)
Vikiwat Ltd. is a direct importer and distributor of a wide range of PG standard cable glands with sizes from PG7 to PG 36.