Cable shield made of polyester that is self-closing and is suitable for grouping and organizing multiple cables and electrical installations. The Helagaine Twist-In system has a total length of 2 m and supports a beam diameter of up to 25 mm.
- Cables and Wires
- Heat-shrinkable insulating tubes and insulating materials
- Electro insulating tubes
- Cable shield, polyester, 2m, Ф25mm, Twist-In 25
Cable shield, polyester, 2m, Ф25mm, Twist-In 25
Cable shield code manufacturer 170-01015.
The cable braid is suitable for organizing and grouping multiple cables, protecting them against bending or bending. Suitable for use wherever need to group and protect cables and wires. Particularly suitable for protection of cable harnesses in automotive and mechanical engineering. The Helagaine Twist-In system can be applied quickly and effortlessly. The unique design allows the user to easily twist the cable at any point in the braid, as well as pull and pull the cable unlimited times.
- easy to place, fix and remove;
- organizes and protects cables, wires and hoses;
- self-closing polyester;
- it is appropriate to modify existing systems;
- the cables can be pulled from the braid in a convenient location for you.
- color - black (BK);
- Global Name - Twist-In 25-PET-BK;
- length - 2 m;
- family product - Helagaine Twist-In;
- product group - Helagaine self-closing polyester braids.
- length of the braid - 2 m;
- width of the braid - 25 mm;
- beam diameter - 19 to 25 mm;
- thickness of the braid - 0.9 mm.
Material and specifications
- material - polyethylene (PE);
- fire resistance - UL 94 HB;
- operating temperature - from -50 ° C to +125 ° C;
- melting temperature - 255 ° C;
- ELV compatible with Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- standards - HF, RoHS.