Flexible cable tie mount that can be used for routing, grouping and fastening cables, pipes and hoses. Cable tie holder with manufacturer code 151-24600.
Holder for cable tie KR6G5-PA66-NA, 12x18mm, white
Holder for cable ties with manufacturer's code 151-24600.
Designed specially to fix heavy duty cable connections, these mounting bases can be used in many industries from agriculture to truck manufacturing. They offer very secure fixing and can be used in a variety of situations, from clipping a small bundle of cables to strengthening and retaining heavy duty cable ties up to 13 mm in width.
Cable tie holder KR6G5-PA66-BK
- color - black (BK);
- fixing method - bolts;
- global name - KR6G5-PA66-BK;
- object identification - none;
- product of series - KR;
- group product - KR-Mount Series, screwable;
- length (L) - 18 mm;
- height (H) - 9 mm;
- width (W) - 12 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- halogen-free - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- operating temperature - from -40 ° C to 85 ° C;
- material - polyamide (PA66).