Metal cable tie with ball bearing lock that can be used for routing, grouping and fastening of cables, pipes and hoses. Cable tie with manufacturer code 111-93148.
Cable tie, MBT14SS-SS304-ML, 362mm, ball lock, steel
Cable Tie with Manufacturer Code 111-93148.
The metal cable ties are ideal for all applications that require high strength, reliability and fire resistance. The MBT range of stainless cable ties can be used in the chemical industry and on oil platforms, as well as in mass transit, shipbuilding and mining industries. MBT ties are also suitable for machine building, construction and radio technology. In addition, they are ideal for lighting in theaters and exhibition halls.
Cable tie MBT14SS-SS304-ML
- the ties have a non-releasable locking function and offer endless adjustment within their length. The cable ties are heavy duty type ties that once installed, can be opened and reused if needed. MAT ties are similar in design to traditional "plastic" cable ties and work on a ratcheting system. These cable ties are available for both types 316 and 304 stainless steels.
- flexible cable ties with rounded and smooth edges;
- EdgeClip fixation bracket suitable for cornering from 1 mm up to 3 mm.
- the flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- tightly locking even in vertical position to prevent sliding down;
- suitable for usage in environments with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- remains flexible even at low temperatures (-40 ° C).
- type - steel with ball lock;
- tools - KST-STG200, HDT16, MK9SST, MK9PSST;
- color - metallic;
- tie closure - ball bearing lock;
- global name - MBT14SS-SS304-ML;
- object identification - none;
- MBT Series;
- product group - cable ties with ball bearing lock from MBT series.
- cable tie releasing - no;
- range ∅ max. - 102 mm;
- range ∅ min - 17 mm;
- length (L) - 362 mm;
- minimum tensile strength - 900 N;
- thickness (T) - 0.3 mm;
- width (W) - 4.6 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- flammability class - non-flammable;
- operating temperature - from -80 ° C to 538 ° C;
- material - stainless steel (SS304).