Steel cable tie with ball bearing that can be used for routing, grouping and fastening of cables, pipes and hoses. Cable ties with manufacturer code 111-93148.
Cable tie MBT8SS-SS304-ML, 201mm, ball bearing, steel
Cable ties with manufacturer's code 111-93088.
The metal cable ties are ideal for all applications that require high strength, reliability and fire resistance. The MBT range of stainless cable ties can be used in the chemical industry and on oil platforms, as well as in mass transit, shipbuilding and mining. MBT cable ties are also suitable for machine building, construction and radio technology. In addition, they are ideal for securing lighting in theaters and exhibition halls.
Cable tie MBT8SS-SS304-ML
- the cable ties have a non-releasable locking function and offer endless adjustment within their length. They are heavy duty type ties that once installed, can be opened and reused if needed. MAT ties are similar in design to traditional "plastic" cable ties and work on a ratchet system. These ties are available for both types 316 and 304 stainless steels.
- flexible cable ties with rounded and smooth edges;
- flexibility ensures stable and even pressure distribution;
- tightly locked even in the vertical position to prevent sliding down;
- suitable for environment with frequent vibrations such as: windmills, machines, robotics, pulsating pipes and pipelines;
- remains flexible even at low temperatures (-40 ° C).
- type - steel with ball-lock;
- application - KST-STG200, HDT16, MK9SST, MK9PSST;
- color - metallic;
- method of fixing - ball-lock;
- global name - MBT14SS-SS304-ML;
- object identification - none;
- series MBT Series;
- product group - cable ties with ball-lock mechanism MBT-Series.
- cable tie releasement - no;
- range ∅ max. - 50 mm;
- range ∅ min - 17 mm;
- length (L) - 201 mm;
- minimum tensile strength - 900 N;
- thickness (T) - 0.3 mm;
- width (W) - 4.6 mm.
Material and specifications
- compatible with ELV / Dir. Art. 4 (2) - yes;
- hazardous goods - no;
- flammability class - non-flammable;
- operating temperature - from -80 ° C to 538 ° C;
- material - stainless steel (SS304).
Tension gun EVO7 for cable ties tighteningPrice: 469.00лв. VAT Incl.
Tension gun EVO9 for tightening cable tiesPrice: 619.00лв. VAT Incl.
Cable tie, MBT14SS-SS304-ML, 362mm, ball lock, steel-5%Price: 0.95лв. VAT Incl.List Price:
1.00лв.VAT Incl.discounts infoDiscounts infoPrice: 0.95лв. VAT Incl.List Price: 1.00лв.VAT Incl.Discount: 0.05лв. (5.00%)